lunes, 8 de enero de 2018

New Year... New Chapter.

I'm here, present, past and future are not around, since I don't let my thoughts and feelings betray me. I just want to listen to the sound of silence and be able to enjoy the present. Thinking about the past won't change things, improving and enjoying my present can improve my future. So I rather stay here than move anywhere else. No illusions or future arrangements are allowed, we live for the here and now.
It's a new year, it's a new chapter, one that I intend of living it as respectfully and happy as I can.
I'd learned, even though I want to help others, I cannot interfere with any others paths, everyone needs to fight their own battles. I will just stand there in case they need a word of comfort, but I wont interfere in their learning process.
I'm grateful for this new chapter, this opportunity of becoming a better version of me.
It's been 10 years since I wrote the first entry and a lot has been accomplished.
Thank You God , you have been good to me.

xoxo
Sofia.



No hay comentarios: